- ESD Tutorial
Relevant NASA Standards:
Military/U.S. Government Standards:
- FED-STD-101, "Federal Test Method Standard"
- MIL-B-117, "Bags, Sleeves and Tubing--Interior Packaging"
- MIL-PRF-81705, "Barrier Materials, Flexible, Electrostatic Free, Heat Sealable"
- MIL-E-17555, "Electronic and Electrical Equipment, Accessories, and Provisioned Items (Repair Parts): Packaging of"
- MIL-HDBK-263, "Electrostatic Discharge Control Handbook for Protection of Electrical and Electronic Parts, Assemblies, and Equipment (Excluding Electrically-Initiated Explosive Devices)"
- MIL-M-38510, "General Specification for Military Microcircuits
- MIL-P-82646, "Plastic Film, Conductive, Heat Sealable, Flexible"
- MIL-PRF-87893, Workstations, Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) Control
- MIL-STD-129, "Marking for Shipment and Storage"
- MIL-STD-1285, "Marking of Electrical and Electronic Parts"
- MIL-STD-1686, "Electrostatic Discharge Control Program for Protection of Electrical and Electronic Parts, Assemblies and Equipment (Excluding Electrically Initiated Explosive Devices)"
- MMA-1985-79, Revision 3, Standard Test Method for Evaluating Triboelectric Charge Generation and Decay
- ANSI/IEEE-STD-142, "IEEE Green Book (IEEE Recommended Practice for Grounding of Industrial and Commercial Power Systems)"
- ANSI/EIA-625, "Requirements for Handling Electrostatic-Discharge-Sensitive (ESDS) Devices"
- ANSI/EIA-541, Packaging of Electronic Products for Shipment
- ANSI/EIA-583, Packaging Material Standards for Moisture Sensitive Items
- ESD-ADV3.2, Selection and Acceptance of Air Ionizers
- ESDSIL, "Reliability Analysis Center (RAC) ESD Sensitive Items List"
- EIA-471, Symbol and Label for Electrostatic Sensitive Devices
- IEC 61340-5-1, Protection of Electronic Devices from Electrostatic Phenomena General Requirements
- EN 100015-1, Basic Specification: Protection of Electrostatic Devices - Part 1 General Requirements
- ESD Association Standard for the Development of an Electrostatic Discharge
- Control Program for Protection of Electrical and Electronic Parts, Assemblies and Equipment (Excluding Electrically Initiated Explosive Devices). ANSI-ESD-S20-20